End of May - Beginning of August
- Performance days: Noon until show time
- All other days: Noon until 4 p.m.
- Closed Tuesdays and on the July 4 holiday
All Other Times of Year
On campus at the University of Southern Indiana
Tues - Fri, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Theatre Management Office Contact
To Purchase Tickets
Advance purchase is recommended. Tickets cannot be held without purchase.
Tickets are not available for children younger than five. If children become restless, please remove them from the auditorium.
No refunds or exchanges on single tickets. We do not offer refunds on season tickets.
If you lose or misplace your tickets, call the box office and replacement tickets will be issued and held at the box office Will Call window to be picked up on the date of your performance. Single tickets will not be mailed; they will be held under your name at the box office Will Call window.
Buy Season Tickets for all 3 Performances
Season Tickets available to purchase online NOW. Season Ticket holders renewing the same seats and same package from last year can renew those seats by calling the box office at 812/682-3115 or toll-free at 877/NHT-SHOW.
Package 1 (opening Friday nights)
Package 2 (first Saturday matinees)
Package 3 (first Saturday evenings)
Package 4 (first Sunday matinees)
Package 5 (second Friday nights)
Package 6 (second Saturday matinees)
Package 7 (second Saturday nights)
Package 8 (second Sunday matinees)
Special Ticket Programs
- Ten Under 25: If you are 25 or younger, attend any play for just $10, and any musical for just $12.
- Introduce a young person to the joy of live theatre and save: Tickets for children (ages five to 18) to any Sunday matinee are just $5 with the purchase of an accompanying adult or senior ticket.
Murphy Auditorium in New Harmony has a ramp on the east side of the building and two lobby-level restrooms. Large-print playbills and assisted listening devices are available upon request.