The mission of the Faculty Technology Loaner Program is to provide modern learning tools that promote quality online learning and teaching innovations at University of Southern Indiana (USI).
Any USI faculty who is scheduled or desires to teach an online course in the next 12 months is welcome to participate in the Faculty Technology Loaner Program.
Room 46 Forum Wing, Byron C. Wright Administration Building (Online USI campus map.)
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Surface Pro Tablet
- Dell Latitude E5430 Laptop
- Apple Pencil
- iPad Pro
- Livescribe Smartpen
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 webcam
- Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
- Submit the Equipment Request Form at least 24 hours before the check-out date
- Check out the equipment at the Faculty Innovation Studio located in Forum Administration room 46.
- Present your USI ID and sign the Loaner Agreement.
- Get a quick usage overview of the equipment.
- Ensure you have all the equipment pieces and every piece is functional before leaving the check-out counter.
- If you need the equipment for a longer time than initially stated, please submit the Renewal Form, or call (812) 228-5124.
- The loan period may be determined by faculty need and equipment availability.
- To extend the loan period please submit the Renewal Form, or call (812) 228-5124.
- You can renew as many times as needed if another instructor has not requested the equipment.
- Equipment and components not returned to the Online Learning Office will result in an invoice sent to the faculty’s department for the equipment replacement cost.
- If the equipment is stolen, the faculty member is responsible for filing a police report.
If you need assistance with the equipment or software support during the check-out period, please contact Online Learning at (812) 228-5124 or send an email to DLHelp@usi.edu