Businesses/organizations with the following purposes may not participate:
-Promotion or sales of alcohol and tobacco
-Promotion of apartment and other off campus housing rentals or sales
-Promotion of gambling establishments or establishments with a minimum age entrance requirement
-Promotion of credit cards or loans
-Promotion of product or services that are not in the best interest of our students health and well-being
-Promotion of products or services in direct competition with a university entity.
-Promotion of candidate for public office or other activities that violate the USI policy regarding political activities.
- Businesses may activate accounts, take orders for products, distribute information regarding their services, and give away items.
- Businesses taking orders for products that use the USI logo or University name must be a licensed vendor.
- Community organizations and agencies and student organizations that are wanting student involvement may not participate at this event, but may participate in the Student Involvement Fair.
- Booth must be staffed at all times and staff must stay by their booth. You will not be allowed to stand or walk in other areas of the facility to promote your business.
- All food giveaways must be approved prior to the event to insure compliance with university policies.
- Open flame, candles, water, angel hair, glitter, confetti, and straw are not permitted.
- No amplified sound.
- This event will take place in the Physical Activities Center (PAC) and it is preferred that high heels are not worn.
- Access to electrical outlets and wireless internet will be available on a limited basis and will be assigned based on the date of registration for this event. Items that need their own electrical circuit will not be allowed.
By submitting a registration form, you agree to the above policies.