How Do I Apply?
- RESEARCH Which Courses Will Benefit You
To learn how courses will fit into your major at USI or another institution, visit USI.edu/cap/advising.
- Create an account and complete a CAP application (screenshot guide available here) ONE TIME ONLY by clicking the blue "Apply" box on this page. If you have enrolled in and completed a CAP course before, go to the next step!
- Visit USI.edu/cap/courseselection to select your courses. Upon completion, you'll receive an email with your selection(s) included.
- You must complete all steps by the deadline to be eligible for USI dual credit. Forms should be signed and returned to your high school BY THE SCHOOL'S INTERNAL DEADLINE, which is typically about a week prior to the CAP enrollment deadline.
FALL ENROLLMENT ENDS Thursday, August 31
SPRING ENROLLMENT ENDS Friday, January 19
- Bills for fall courses will be mailed home on September 22 with full payment due October 25.
Bills for spring courses will be mailed home on February 7 with full payment due March 25.
Bills also will be sent to the USI eagles email account on or after the 10th of each month.
YOU ARE NOT SUCCESSFULLY ENROLLED IN CAP UNLESS ALL STEPS ARE COMPLETE AND SIGNED FORM IS RETURNED TO THE CAP OFFICE BY THURSDAY, AUGUST 31. ACCEPTANCE TO CAP IS CONTINGENT UPON QUALIFYING GPA AND QUALIFYING PRE-REQUISITES (WHEN APPLICABLE)