Thinking About CAP?
The College Achievement Program is designed to:
- Provide an opportunity to earn college credt while in high school
- Provide an intellectual challenge during the junior and senior years
- Allow students an opportunity to test ability to do college work
- Ease the transition from high school to college
- Reduce the duplication of curriculum that often occurs between the last year of high school and the first year of college
- Transfer credit to most colleges and universities
- Provide access to USI's David L. Rice Library
Cap students also pay a lower per-hour tuition rate than regular university students.
Feel free to browse around the web site for more details or you can email email@example.com, call 812-228-5022 or view a presentation highlighting the nuts and bolts of CAP.