If a photographer cannot be scheduled, or if your event does not fit the criteria listed in Photography Services policies, a digital camera is available to borrow.
- Download theCamera Contract.
- Signatures and department account number are required.
(The account number is in case
the camera is damaged.)
- Fax form back to Photography Services at 465-1096.
- Photography Services can either archive the photos you shoot onto our digital server or burn a CD of your images for your use at $3, plus taxes (per CD).
- If the camera is not returned to Photography Services in two days, your department is charged for a full photo shoot.
- All cameras are in good working order at time of rental, and will have fresh batteries and an empty memory card. If the camera is damaged while in your custody, the full value of the camera is charged to your account.
- Please refer to theClient Guide: Photography for Publications for ideas on how to shoot the best photos at your event.