University of Southern Indiana
How to Request a Change Order to a Requisition or Purchase Order

To request a change order to the Requisition or Purchase Order please do the following:

  1. Go to Outlook
  2. Forms
  3. Choose Form
  4. Purchasing Change order Request
  5. In the "to:" section, chose the fiscal agent for the FOAP on the order
  6. Enter the PO# or REQ #
  7. Click on “Change order request”icon, found to the right of the “message” icon which should be highlighted in yellow
  8. Fill out form
  9. Send to Financial Manager for approval
  10. The Financial Manger should review the request and reply accordingly
  11. Upon receipt of approval from the Fiscal agent, the change will then be implemented

  • © 2014 University of Southern Indiana
  • 8600 University Blvd.
  • Evansville, IN 47712
  • 812-464-8600
Contact James Ahrens
Send Email to