University of Southern Indiana
What to do if You Receive an Invoice From a Vendor

All invoices should be sent to Accounts Payable. If you receive an invoice, you may make a copy for your records. However, forward the original to Accounts Payable by emailing to or by sending via campus mail.  Accounts Payable must receive the original invoice and not a copy.

  • © 2014 University of Southern Indiana
  • 8600 University Blvd.
  • Evansville, IN 47712
  • 812-464-8600
Contact James Ahrens
Send Email to