Any student not registered to vote may obtain a registration application in any location listed below or register online through the Indiana Election Division website.
Voter registration applications are available from the following locations:
- Government Relations - Wright Administration Building, Room 102
- Registrar's Office - Orr Center, Room 1075
- Residence Life Center - front desk
- Rice Library - Checkout desk, main floor
- University Center Information Desk
The U.S. Election Assistance Commission also has the National Mail Voter Registration Form available online in PDF format. The form is acceptable in Indiana.
Voter registration forms are also available in the Vanderburgh County Election Office, public libraries, state license branches, and other locations.
Complete the application and mail it in. Mail-in voter registration applications must be postmarked no later than the registration deadline.
To be eligible to vote in Indiana, you must:
- be a citizen of the United States;
- be at least 18 years old on the day of the next general or municipal election;
- have lived in your Indiana precinct for at least 30 days before the next election;
- and not currently be in prison for a criminal conviction.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Email the Registrar's Office
(include full name and
student ID number)
Orr Center, Rm 1075
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN 47712