Graduates do not receive diplomas at Commencement. Students may pick up their diploma at the Office of the Registrar in the Orr Center (with a photo ID), or request that their diploma be mailed. To submit a request to have your diploma mailed when it is available:
- Log on to myUSI with your username and password
- Click the Self Service icon on the dashboard, then Personal Information
- Select Update Addresses and Phones
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the box next to Type of Address to Insert, and select Diploma Mailing Address
- Fill in the appropriate information (including the "valid from this date" field, in MM/DD/YYYY format) and click submit (do NOT fill in an end date for this address)
- Verify that the information is correct. If not, click on the link next to the address type (the word Current or Future), make the appropriate changes, and submit again
Please provide a reliable diploma mailing address, rather than relying on the postal service to forward your diploma in the event you relocate. If your address changes before your diploma becomes available, you must update your Diploma Mailing Address via myUSI. Don't forget to also update any other address types on file with the University. To update your information, click the link beside each applicable address type; fill in the new information and click submit.
NOTE: The Diploma mailing address is for diploma mailing ONLY. Do not inactivate a 'Mailing Address' without adding a replacement address.
If you have questions, call 812/464-1762 or 800/467-1965 (option #3).
Diplomas for graduates who completed all program requirements and had the Formal Application and Diploma Form on file by October 1 for fall (or March 1 for spring/summer) will be available approximately two months after the end of the term in which degree requirements are completed.
Diploma Forms submitted after the October 1 or March 1 deadline may cause a delay in the availability of your diploma.
Monday - Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Email the Office of the Registrar
Orr Center, Rm 1075
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN 47712