Recreation, Fitness, and Wellness
NEW INCENTIVE PROGRAM:
KEEP IT WELL USI!!!
Find blank worksheets to print HERE - or at the front desk of the fitness center.
- ALL STUDENTS/EMPLOYEES/FACULTY can pariticpate
- Begins Monday, Feb. 8th and runs until Friday, March 4th.
- Done on the "honor system". Completed worksheets turned it at the front desk of the fitness center
- Points CAN NOT be combined. Once you turn in your points for one prize, you go back to a zero point balance. if you want both the water bottle (25 points), and the lunch bag (35 points), you need a total of 60 points for both.
- You can only claim ONE of each category a day. for example: you get 3 points for 30 minutes of easy cardio. Doing 60 minutes of easy cardio DOES NOT get you 6 points for that day.
Specific questions should be submitted to: Sandi Davis at email@example.com
January 15 (Sign-ups begin on January 4th)
Eagles on Ice (Just show up to Swonder on January 16th)
Midnight Ski Trip