Think you know everything there is to know about alcohol and drugs?
Do you wonder where you stand in relation to other USI students with your drinking habits?
Ever wonder how much money you're spending each year getting drunk or how many calories you're consuming?
E-chug is an online, completely confidential survey about your alcohol use. By taking the assessment, you will get personalized feedback about your alcohol use, including:
- Your personal risk patterns
- Your individual level of alcohol tolerance
- Your unique family risk factors
- Strategies to keep you safer if you choose to drink
- Resources available at USI and in the community
E-toke is an online, completely confidential survey about your marijuana use. You will get the same personalized feedback, but about marijuana instead of alcohol.
The surveys each take about 10 minutes to complete, and are great resources for anyone, no matter how much you use, or even if you don't drink or smoke at all!
Take the e-chug or e-toke survey now!