How To Sign Up
All participants in intramural sports, special events, and outdoor adventure will be required to create an account and sign up for events on imleagues.com.
- Go to imleagues.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Enter your information, using your USI email address (@eagles.usi.edu or @usi.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Log in to imleagues.com by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- The University of Southern Indiana school link should pop up. Click “Join School.”
- Log in to you imleagues.com account.
- Click on the “University of Southern Indiana” link.
- The current activities should be displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the event you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men, Women, etc.). (if applicable)
- You can join the event one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains); Captains can invite members to their team in two ways:
- If student has already registered on imleagues: click the “invite members” link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them.
- If student has not yet registered on imleagues: Click the “invite members” link on the team page, then click the “Can’t find someone? Click here to invite by email address”, and input the student’s email address.
- For trips or individual events, you will need to create a one person team.
- For trips that require payment, you must sign up in person at the RFWC.
- Join a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Join as a Free Agent
- Please use your MyUSI username when asked.
imleagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages; please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.