A low ropes course is a series of individual and group physical challenges that require a combination of teamwork, skills, and commitment. Constructed of cable, rope and wood, courses are constructed outdoors to blend in with the natural environment.
- To bring a group together using teamwork activities
- To develop trust within a group
- To identify leaders
- To enhance communication within a group
- To increase the participant’s sense of personal confidence
- To develop an increased level of agility and physical coordination
- To develop an increased familiarity and identification with the natural world
Your group will participate in 3-4 warm up activities followed by a series of elements chosen by the facilitator to help meet your goals.
The minimum time commitment is three hours. This much time is required for your group to have a quality experience.
The course is only available for USI groups. A trained facilitator is required. Please contact scheduling services at least two weeks in advance to make your reservation.
Recreation, Fitness and Wellness - 812-461-5268
Monday - Friday
6 am - 7 pm
10 am - 6 pm
Monday - Thursday
6 am - 1 am
6 am - 10 pm
10 am - 8 pm
1 pm - midnight
Climbing Center Hours
*Cardio & free weights close 15 minutes before the rest of the building.