Equipment Lending Procedures
- Complete and return the SwISTEM Patron Form.
- Select the equipment that you would like use.
- Complete the SwISTEM Equipment Lending Request Form online or contact the SwISTEM Resource Center at USI or Crane by phone or e-mail.
- Inform us of the date for which you will need the equipment. Since equipment is lent on a first-come, first-served basis, please make your requests as early as possible. At least one week notice is required to ensure timely receipt. Equipment reserved in the Crane service region may take longer if equipment reserved is acquired through inter-library loan.
- The SwISTEM Resource Center will confirm your delivery and pick-up dates. Those teachers requesting equipment in the Crane service region must pick up and retrieve equipment at the WestGate Academy.
- Equipment is generally loaned in weekly increments, but we are flexible whenever possible.
- Equipment will be scheduled for pick-up (USI region) or return to WestGate Academy (Crane region).
- Patrons are asked to complete a short, on-line post check-out evaluation once equipment is retrieved.
Contact Allison Grabert