Scholarship FAQ Sheet
(guidelines for awards received beginning Spring 2015)
Each year, the Pott College of Science, Engineering and Education will award up to three (3) scholarships to students exhibiting excellence in scientific research at the Tri-State Science and Engineering Fair. Scholarship guidelines are below.
- $1500, non-renewable scholarship
- Student must major in a science discipline, mathematics, engineering, or exercise science at the University of Southern Indiana.
- Eligibility is limited to twelfth grade students who participate in the Tri-State Science and Engineering Fair and enter USI immediately upon high school graduation.
- Upon acceptance to USI as a freshman, students must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Recipients are selected based on student interview and recommendation of faculty interviewer during the judging session of the Tri-State Science and Engineering Fair.
- Winners are announced each year at the Tri-State Science and Engineering Fair Awards Ceremony.
Allison F. Grabert
Southwest Indiana Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (SwISTEM) Resource Center
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN 47712