- Graduation with a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum cumulative GPA 2.75) from a college or university accredited by NCATE or a comparable association.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in all courses taken at the graduate level at all schools attended.
- An undergraduate record that provides adequate preparation to begin graduate study.
- Satisfactory performance in Praxis II as evidenced by holding a teaching license, even if expired.
- A MSE Personal Information Form sent to the Graduate Studies Office.
Students admitted for Master’s study are expected to attend an orientation session with the Director of Graduate Programs in Education to plan an appropriate program of study.