On Tuesday, August 9th at 11:45 a.m. the Employee Recognition Luncheon recognizes employees and recent retirees celebrating their years of dedicated service to the University of Southern Indiana. Also, the current Staff Council Chair will present the Employee Performance Recognition Award to this year's Support Staff winner.
RSVP's are required for this event. Please contact Special Events if you plan to attend.
- Nick Bebout – Network Technician II, Information Technology
- Mary Ann Bernard – Senior Administrative Assistant, USI Foundation
- Gloria Butz – Laboratory Supervisor, Biology Department
- Cole Collier – Campus Store Technology Associate, Campus Store
- Travis Dickison – Administrative Assistant, Registrar
- Vince Frazier – Science and Engineering Lab Technician, Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education
- Denise Michael – Senior Administrative Assistant, Risk Management
- Heather Odom – Senior Administrative Assistant, Nursing and Health Professions Advising Center
- Kathy Oeth – Administrative Associate, College of Liberal Arts
- Tammy Oliver – Recruiting Supervisor, Career Services and Internships
- Stephanie Russell – Senior Program Assistant, Outreach and Engagement
- Jeffrey Smith – Custodial Worker, Custodial Services
- Julie Whorl – Administrative Assistant, Biology Department
- Tina McCalment (Alternate) – Senior Administrative Assistant, Planning, Research and Assessment
- Sherry Tynes (Alternate) – Information Systems Associate, USI Foundation
- Rebecca Lutton (Alternate) – Senior Administrative Assistant, College of Liberal Arts
And…THANK YOU to all who participated in this year’s election.
Staff Council is an elected group of individuals who represent the support staff of USI. Its purpose is to support the University and assist in making the managerial process more effective by:
- Encouraging the enhancement of the work environment and work life of employees.
- Fostering staff involvement in University matters.
- Upholding and strengthening the mission of the University of Southern Indiana.
Overview and History
The USI administration approved the formation of a staff council in the fall of 1989. An Ad Hoc committee was formed to develop a mission statement and set of bylaws. The first official meeting was held in July 1990.
The Council has an executive committee consisting of a Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, and Immediate Past Chair. The Council has the following standing committees:
Discounts are available to USI students, employees, alumni, university retirees, and members of the Parents & Families Association at participating Evansville business.
CLICK HERE to go to list of participating businesses.
Let your Staff Council members know about it by filling out the form here.
Or find a current representative to contact here.