Staff Council will present its budget proposal as part of the Campus Community Cluster on Friday, March 24, 2017 from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm in Mitchell Auditorium. See schedule below:
Dr. Marcia Kiessling
Dr. Ron Rochon
Dr. Nicholas LaRowe, Ms. Nita Musich,
and Mr. Larry Back
The focus of the 2017 budget hearings continues to be growth. There are multiple dimensions to growth that are important to USI's future including:
- Growth in learning opportunities;
- Growth in quality and excellence;
- Continued strategic resource allocation;
- Growth in undergraduate and graduate enrollments and credit hours taken;
- Continued increases in retention and graduation rates;
- Development of new academic programs to meet demand in particular fields;
- Development of new programs to enhance campus life;
- Enhancement of student diversity on campus and online; and
Meeting the realities of increased regulations and compliance rules to enhance safety and other services.
The Annual Employee Picnic is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, May 25 from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm in Carter Hall. Menu will be posted in April.
Discounts are available to USI students, employees, alumni, university retirees, and members of the Parents & Families Association at participating Evansville business.
CLICK HERE to go to list of participating businesses.
Let your Staff Council members know about it by filling out the form here.
Or find a current representative to contact here.