Class schedules are now available featuring three summer sessions.
USI Summer offers college students a chance to complete core curriculum requirements and pre-requisite courses. Specialized summer travel study, summer-only field classes, and independent study courses make a four-year graduation plan a reality.
USI Summer includes programs for kids, professional development classes for adults, and many opportunities to get the edge on on a great education.
- Increase your chances of graduating in four years.
- Study the world through broad selection of featured classes - from the Amazon Jungle to Hawaii, from communications to cathedrals.
- Complete many core requirements during summer sessions.
- Improve your GPA.
- Take “summer only” courses in your major/minor.
Continuing and returning USI students can register now for three summer sessions:
- Summer 1 begins Wednesday, May 14.
- Summer 2 begins Monday, June 16.
- Summer 3 begins Monday, July 21