University Housing is available during the Summer Terms. Rates are $20 per day and students will be housed in the apartments near the community center. Housing applications will be available after April 1, 2012 on Residence Life website. Students wishing to reside in Summer Housing must do the following:
- Be enrolled in at least 3 hours each Summer Session and maintain this enrollment.
- Fill out a Summer Housing Contract
- Adhere to all policies and procedures outlines in the Residence Life and Food Services Contract.
- Relocate to the designated Summer Housing area of Residence Life.
- Students who fail to follow these procedures will face disciplinary action and possible eviction.
Residence Life website
Munch Money can be put on your Eagle Access card and is a convenient way to pay for purchases at our retail summer operations. As an added value, by adding a minimum of $50 through the Eagle Access Card office, we will enrich your funds by five percent, $150 by six percent, $350 by seven percent, $400 by eight percent, and $550 by 10 percent. Please visit the dining services website for hours of operation. These options are available one week after graduation.
USI Dining web site