University of Southern Indiana

Student Records

Please refer to the Office of the Registrar for more detailed information.

How can I check my academic progress?
The best way to check you academic progress is to check your Degree Audit System (DARS) report. Your advisor can help you review your DARS report.

What is the difference between a transcript and a DARS report?
A transcript will only provide you with a list of courses you have taken along with your grades and your GPA. A DARS report presents the same information in a format that shows you how the courses you have taken, or are taking, correspond to your UCC, major, and graduation requirements.

How do I obtain a transcript?
To request a transcript, you must either complete a written request at the Registrar's Office, or you may complete an online request.

Education Center Room 1142 812/465-1606

Contact Web Services


Send Email to