Housing & Residence Life
USI students overwhelmingly agree that Housing and Residence Life offers you the privacy you want, the services you need, and the responsibility you deserve—all at a price you can't pass up.
It's important to know that students who live on campus perform better academically, become more involved with the University and have a higher overall success rate than those who choose to live off campus.
USI offers two types of living arrangements:
Campus Apartments are available for all students with the exception of students with families. Each apartment comes fully furnished and has a full-sized living room and kitchen. The campus apartments are located within walking distance of the academic buildings for an added degree of convenience.
Residence Halls are designed as suites that combine the benefits of traditional residence hall living with popular suite-style housing and include two-bedrooms and two bathrooms for four students.
University Housing provides the following benefits and amenities:
- Furnished apartments and residence halls
- A wide variety of meal plan options
- Living-Learning Community opportunities
- On-site support with live-in staff
- Close proximity to campus services and facilities
- On-campus shuttle bus service
- All utilities paid: local phone, basic cable, internet access, water, electricity, garbage, etc.
- 24-hour security service