USI welcomes student groups for campus visits. Please complete the form below to request a group visit for a high school or college student group. If you have questions, please contact Cindy Braker, Campus Visit Assistant at 812-465-7056.
If you are looking to schedule a visit for a group including students in K-8, please submit the K-8th Grade Campus Visit Form through USI Special Events.
When filling out the form below, please note:
- Group visit requests should be submitted at least 3 weeks prior to your preferred visit date. We will do our best to accommodate your first preference of dates; however, group visits are scheduled based on availability.
- For every 15 students, your group is required to provide 1 chaperone. For example: 30 students = at least 2 chaperones.
- Group visits are not available during high volume of campus visitors (dates noted when applicable) and during University breaks and holidays.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays provide the most availability for groups visiting campus.
- Group visits can occur between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Central Standard Time. Keep this in mind when noting arrival and departure times.