This showcase provides the opportunity to meet current medical professionals and students in professional school and attend multiple break-out sessions that will help you to navigate the application process, learn more about various medical professions and what it takes to achieve your goals.
12 PM CHECK IN
12-1 PM NETWORKING RECEPTION with
Practicing Professionals and students currently in Professional School
1-2 PM MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL PANEL
2:15-3:30 PM BREAKOUT SESSIONS
3:30-3:45 PM CLOSING
- What are the differences between the different science majors?
- What is the best major to pursue?
- How is professional school laid out?
- What is life after professional school like?
- How does the application process work?
- What is a typical day like as a practicing professional?
- How do you choose a specialty?
- What is the hardest part to becoming a practicing professional?
- How do you prepare for exams?
- How can I ensure I do well on the admissions exams (MCAT, DAT, OAT, PCAT, etc)?
- What undergraduate opportunities lead to a successful professional school application?
- What different paths can I take to get to professional school?
- What if I don’t want to major in science?
- What about master’s programs? Research?