Transfer Visit Days
Transfer Visit Days provide you with the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor to understand how your credits will transfer and experience USI first-hand through a campus tour and interaction with current students and staff.
Important Information and Guidelines Related to COVID-19
- Masks are required on campus. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one.
- All visits begin in the Fuquay Welcome Center. Upon entering, all guests are asked to use hand sanitizer located near the door.
- The Fuquay Welcome Center and housing showrooms are routinely cleaned after each visit to mitigate risk.
- If you or anyone in your party have been diagnosed, exposed to, or have symptoms of COVID-19, please cancel your in-person visit and utilize our virtual experiences until you have recovered.
- In order to accommodate as many students as possible while maintaining social distance, each student will be limited to one guest.
Schedule of Events
9:00-9:20 a.m. REGISTRATION
9:20-9:50 a.m. WELCOME and AGENDA
10:00-11:00 a.m. ADVISING SESSIONS
USI advisors /faculty will provide academic advising based on transcripts received at USI.
11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. WALKING TOURS OF CAMPUS
Experience USI through a guided campus tour that departs from your advising locations.
12 p.m. CLOSING
12:15-1:00 p.m. HOUSING TOUR (optional)
Student Ambassadors will escort you to USI's on-campus apartments.
VISIT THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE (optional)
Visit the Undergraduate Admissions Office if you have additional questions.
All times noted are Central Standard Time.