An official transcript is one that has been directly received by USI. To be considered official, your transcript must come from your high school office, state department or institution by mail, email, or hand delivered in the original sealed envelope. Copies of the transcript from the student are not accepted. Paper copies should be embossed with the official school seal and remain in the unopened, sealed envelope until presented to USI Undergraduate Admissions. Electronic transcripts are considered official if delivered securely through an organization authorized by USI.
- Transcripts issued directly to student(s)
- Transcripts that have been removed from a previously sealed envelope
- Transcripts marked unofficial by the sending institution
- Transcripts emailed by someone other than the issuing institution
- Transcripts sent to USI via fax
- High School transcripts: We have received your transcript from your high school or state, but your transcript did not include your graduation/completion date. Please resubmit once the graduation date has been reached and added to the transcript.
- College Transcripts: For college transcripts, some coursework is “In Progress” and a new, official college transcript will need to be submitted once final grades have been posted at your other college.