Student Advisory Board
The Romain College's Student Advisory Board provides support and advice on matters of interest to the College, its faculty, students, and external constituents.
Its purposes are:
- To participate with and provide counsel to the Romain College of Business faculty and students regarding objectives, strategies, goals, curriculum development, problems and opportunities.
- To promote and participate in appropriate business-faculty-student interaction activities and programs.
- To provide an outlet for student ideas and address the needs of Romain College of Business students.
- To advise the Dean on issues affecting students.
- To assist in creating and promoting a positive image for, and understanding of, the College and its programs.