The Accounts Payable Department works closely with our Procurement Department to help provide payments for goods and services acquired by the University. Our mission is:
- To approve and process disbursement documents and transactions in a timely, consistent, and accurate manner. This includes petty cash, cash advance, payment requests, purchase order invoices, and University commercial card transactions.
- To ensure that all disbursements are made in compliance with University policies and procedures and federal, state, local, and professional standards.
- To preserve a high level of integrity in maintaining vendor records.
- To identify potentially taxable transactions and report them to the appropriate department or government agency.
- To provide quality service, training, and information to departments and vendors.