- Many student worker positions are posted on Career Launch. You can also access Career Launch on your myUSI dashboard.
- Sodexo is the food service company on campus. They hire many student workers for on-campus food service positions. Most of their jobs pay more than minimum wage and have added perks like food credits to eat on campus. Apply through their website.
- Many other offices will accept applications on a walk-in basis. We recommend taking a copy of your resume with you if you hope to apply.
- The David L. Rice Library accepts applications on an on-going basis. Apply online and submit your current class schedule.
- Check bulletin boards outside of department offices, occasionally professors and departments will post for openings on those boards.
- The Recreation, Fitness and Wellness center will often post jobs on Career Launch, but sometimes on their website also.
- During the summer, housing hires many students for the Summer Rehab program to clean and refurbish the housing units. Watch Career Launch and the USI Employment Page for details.
- Full-time and part-time positions at the university (non-student workers) are listed on the University employment page.
- Some students may qualify for work-study through Student Financial Assistance. Contact their office for details.