Absolutely no exceptions after Feb. 6th - submissions (poster only) will be accepted on a space-available basis, but will not be eligible for awards or inclusion in the conference program.
- Abstracts submitted by high school, undergraduate and graduate students will be considered for oral presentation. Please CLEARLY INDICATE your PREFERRED presentation format below.
- Eight abstracts will be selected for oral presentation.
- Oral presentations should not exceed 12 minutes and will be followed by a 3 minute question and answer period.
- Poster dimensions are not strictly defined. Participants are encouraged to bring a poster that has been or will be submitted for another meeting.
- Posters will be assigned a number and wall space upon check-in. Posters must be in place no later than 9:30 a.m.; push pins will be provided.
- For award consideration, at least one student must be present with the poster during the assigned viewing periods, even-numbered posters from noon-12:45 p.m. and odd-numbered posters from 3:15-4 p.m.
Awards: Several cash awards, including a $500.00 travel award, will be presented at the conclusion of the meeting. See attached rubrics to review award criteria.
Direct questions to Mari Hopper, email@example.com or call 812-461-5347.