Safety is top of mind for our prospective students and their families. We offer several options to experience USI - including our new Drive Thru Campus Tour. Please contact our Undergraduate Admissions team if you have any questions.
DRIVE THRU CAMPUS TOURS
Undergraduate Admissions will lead your family through a guided tour of our beautiful campus and highlight all of the places where you'll learn, live and eat as well as the numerous opportunities available to you. You'll gain a sense of place and proximity as you experience the lay of the land, all from the comfort of your vehicle. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and learn about next steps.
EXPERIENCE USI VIRTUALLY
In response to COVID-19, USI is offering prospective students and their families unique and interactive options to experience campus virtually. We invite you to engage with us and experience USI in the following ways:
- Individual Virtual Appointments - Schedule a 30 minute appointment with an admission counselor via video or voice to learn more about USI.
- Virtual Live Events - Register for a live event where you will hear from admissions, have an opportunity to ask questions and take a live virtual tour led by current students.
- Chat with us - Chat with us online Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (CDT). Click the 'Live Counselor' icon on the bottom of our webpage. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Text with us - Make sure you've opted in to texting so that we can inform you of important updates.
- Virtual tour of campus - Learn more about our campus and facilities through an interactive campus tour.
- Experience USI - Learn more about the student experience at USI through videos and tools that will help you answer questions like "What will I learn?" and "Where will I live?".
Campus Visitor Guidelines
All campus visitors will be required to wear a face covering when inside campus buildings, including Screaming Eagles Arena, as well as when in outdoor spaces where physical distancing is not possible. Visitors will be expected to provide their own face coverings.
While on the USI campus or University owned and operated facilities, faculty, staff, students, contractors, vendors and visitors are required to wear a face covering when in buildings, including in classrooms. Face coverings must also be worn in open office spaces and outdoor areas where physical distancing is not possible. Face coverings are not required in private offices or when in a space alone.
In order to mitigate the risk of spreading COVID-19 to those at higher risk for severe illness, USI is implementing policies designed to create an expectation of physical distancing of at least six feet between people and discouraging large gatherings.
New signage has been added across campus both indoors and outdoors, promoting safe practices, indicating flow of traffic in buildings, and designating where traffic is restricted.