The Center for International Programs has compiled a list of resources and FAQs related to COVID-19 on their website.
Spring 2021 study abroad programs have been suspended. Summer 2021 is still under review.
Visit the Study Abroad website for more information.
All non-essential University travel will remain suspended until further notice. Exceptions to this rule should be directed to the President’s Office or Dean of Students Office.
University golf carts and fleet vehicles should be cleaned and disinfected between use. Number of riders should be limited, and face covering should be used while operating with more than one rider.
Visit the Travel Procurement website for more information.
International Travel Protocols
In accordance with the CDC and Indiana Department of Health, all students and employees arriving to campus after international travel should adhere to the following requirements:
- Delay travel if you are waiting for test results.
- Get tested 1-3 days before your flight to the US.
- If the result is positive, postpone your return to the US.
- Quarantine for 7 days once returning to the US. Then get tested 3-5 days after travel.
- Even if you test negative, stay home for the full 7 days.
- If you don’t get tested, stay in quarantine for 10 days after travel.
- Travelers with a known exposure to COVID-19 should delay travel, quarantine themselves from other people, get tested and monitor their health.
- Always follow state and local and USI recommendations or requirements related to travel.