Current and former Graduate Students are invited to submit an abstract for the 2024 Graduate Student Colloquium. The theme of this year’s colloquium is “The Impact of Engagement.” The 2024 Graduate Student Colloquium showcases projects that have had an impact upon the communities within which our students are engaged. These may be conducted with external organizations, with the USI community, or the broader scholarly community. They may be community-based or service-learning projects, or any form of engagement that impacts others in a meaningful way.
The School of Graduate Studies promotes all types of scholarly inquiry and research, and encourages all students to share the impact of their work with others. The 2024 Graduate Student Colloquium is designed to provide a venue for that engagement.
The 2024 USI Graduate Student Colloquium agenda will be made available as soon as possible.
Watch Previous Presentations
You can view past colloquium presentations on our YouTube channel! Previous themes include:
- The Urgency of Now: Empowerment through Education and Social Justice
- Existing Paths and New Directions
- From Discovery to Dissemination
Venue & Hotels
The USI Graduate Student Colloquium will be held on-campus or virtually. The west-side of Evansville, Indiana have several options for overnight stay. If you wish to attend the colloquium in-person, USI's address is below.
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
Hotels Near USI:
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville - West, an IHG Hotel (2 minute drive)
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Evansville West (4 minute drive)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Evansville Downtown, an IHG Hotel (9 minute drive)
- Hyatt Place Evansville / Downtown (11 minute drive)