Candidates for graduation must file with the Registrar's Office a Formal Application for Graduation and a Diploma Form. If degree requirements will be completed in a spring or summer term, the forms should be submitted no later than October 1 of the preceding fall term. If degree requirements will be completed in the fall term, the forms should be submitted no later than March 1 of the preceding spring term. The Application for Graduation may be obtained at the office of the student's graduate program director. The Diploma Form is submitted online by visiting the Registrar's website. Timely submission of the Formal Application for Graduation and Diploma Form help ensure that degree candidates receive commencement mailings, appear in the printed commencement program, and will have a diploma ordered.
- Maintain a B (3.0) average or better in all graduate work (higher GPA may be required in certain programs).
- Maintain continuous enrollment in graduate work.
- Complete degree requirements, including a minimum of 30 hours of graduate credit, within seven years of enrollment in the first course(s) counting for degree credit in the program or retake or validate courses exceeding this time limit.
- Diploma Form
- Request to have Diploma mailed
- Commencement Ceremony
- Ceremony Participation
- Particpating in the ceremony? View the Screaming Eagles Arena Prohibited Items and Security Policy.
- Duplicate Diploma
Students may pick up their diploma at the Registrar's office in the Orr Center, or request that their diploma be mailed.