University of Southern Indiana

Name/Address Change

Changes in local and/or permanent addresses, telephone number, and change in name are to be reported immediately to both the University Registrar's Office and the Nursing Programs. A Change of Name form (paper or Internet) must be submitted to the Registrar's Office.

Contact Dr. Mellisa Hall


Send Email to