University of Southern Indiana

Personal Injury/Exposure to Blood and Body Fluids

Students who are injured or exposed to blood and body fluids in the clinical setting are to report the incident IMMEDIATELY to their instructor and complete an agency and School incident report. The School incident report will be filed in the Dean's office.

See College of Nursing and Health Professions Handbook for Exposure Incident Forms.

CNHP Handbook link

Contact Dr. Mellisa Hall


Send Email to