University of Southern Indiana

Fix My Home

Fix My Home

First, is the issue an emergency? Can the maintenance related issue cause damage to either the facility or a person? If the answer is yes, call Fix My Home at 812-468-2176 to report the emergency. If you are unable to make contact, call Housing and Residence Life at 812-468-2000. In the instance that you cannot contact either, call Public Safety at 812-464-1845.

Check out our healthy tips for students that will ensure a positive living experience.

Below are step-by-step instructions for requesting a maintenance work order or modifying an existing request. Requests can be submitted by the following two options.

Laundry Maintenance Issues
If you experience a problem with a washer or a dryer, report this to our laundry services provider, CoinMach, at 1-877-264-6622. Be sure to have your location and the machine number when you call.


Call 812-468-2176. In your message, please include the following:

  • Your Name
  • Apartment or Residence Hall building and number (For example, 301 Governors or 800A Branch)
  • Your cell phone number
  • Description of the request, be sure to include if it is in the right or left bathroom/bedroom or common area

Contact Housing and Residence Life


Send Email to