New for Fall 2020
Introducing SpectrumU, a TV streaming service that will be available to residents starting with the fall 2020 semester! SpectrumU lets you watch live TV anytime, anywhere on campus using your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop or Roku® device. Just download, enter the USI email domain, sign in using your USI username and password and start streaming.
- Visit the Apple App Store®, Google Play® or Amazon Appstore to download SpectrumU®
TIP: To avoid finding the separate SpectrumTV app, search for “SpectrumU,” not just “Spectrum”
- To access via Roku® devices, select Spectrum TV from the Roku Channel Store
- To view SpectrumU on a computer, laptop or Smart TV (with web browsing), students can visit SpectrumTV.com while connected to the USI network.
- On SpectrumTV.com, click on University Student? Sign in to SpectrumU.
- You will be asked to enter your school domain. Enter usi.edu and click submit.
- It will take you to a page that you will log in with your USI username and password.
- Then start streaming!
The following devices and OS version numbers are currently supported:
- Android smartphones and tablets running Android 5 or above
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 11 or above
- Kindle Fire Phone and all Kindle Fire models except for the 1st generation model
- Mac: Safari 7 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher or Chrome 43 or higher
- PC: IE 11, Chrome 43 or higher, Firefox 45 or higher or MS Edge 12 or higher
- Roku: All second generation players and TVs
For a listing of channels, click here.
If you have an issue accessing SpectrumU on any device, please contact the IT Help Desk, call 812-465-1080 or email the Help Desk.