Housing Renewal 2020-21
There's no place like Home.
The 2020-21 housing application and contract will be available on myUSI beginning Monday, December 2.
Please visit the links to the left for contract terms and conditions, important dates and steps to apply/contract.
Do you have questions about housing, the application and contract process or offerings for 2020-21? Stop by the HRL table in January and February to talk with staff and enter to win prizes. Current residents who complete the 2020-21 housing application and contract by March 1 will be entered to win an iPad!
January 22, 28, 29 and February 11, 12
UC East at 11 a.m.– 1 p.m.
Outside the Orr Center at 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
UC East at 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Offerings for 2020-21
- Discounted rate for two person/two bedroom apartments
- Global Community housing option in the apartments for freshmen and returning students
- Gender neutral housing options
Two Person/Two Bedroom Discount Guidelines
- Discount is for current residents living on campus fall 2019 and/or spring 2020.
- Returners must sign contract by March 1 to receive $400 discount on two person/two bedroom.
- The $400 discount cannot be applied to another room type.
- Full rate of $4379 billed to student account. The $400 discount applied during first week of classes in fall and spring semesters.
- If a student cancels the contract, cancellation fees will be based on the discounted rate.
Room selection for returning residents will be March 16-31, 2020.
To participate in March room selection:
- Sign contract by March 1 to receive $400 discount on two person/two bedroom.
- Sign contract by March 14 for all other room types.
- You will receive an appointment date and time via your myUSI email.
Any current residents who do not participate in March room selection and have a housing contract will receive an appointment time for room selection in June. Appointment times will be held June 1-12, 2020. You will receive an appointment date and time via your myUSI email.
*Deadline to cancel the 2020-21 housing contract without penalty is May 1, 2020. A housing contract is for a full academic year (fall and spring semesters).