Human Resources Mission Statement
Human Resources has the responsibility of providing administrative support to the University by overseeing the following areas: Employment, Employee Relations, Benefits, Compensation, Job Evaluation and Design, Payroll, Employee Training, Employee Data, Policies and Procedures, and related administrative functions.
Human Resources' goal is to:
- attract and retain a quality University faculty and staff;
- provide a comprehensive range of support services;
- serve the University community by providing a positive work environment;
- administer benefit programs which meet the needs of employees;
- perform its responsibilities in compliance with guidelines established by the
Board of Trustees and governmental agencies; and
- continually strive to be responsive to the needs of the faculty and staff as they assist students in their educational endeavors with a focus on continuous improvement.