How to Apply
You should apply as a freshman if you have earned a diploma from an accredited high school, but never attended a college or university before (other than ESL).
- Complete the online Admissions Application and pay the $40 application fee.
For assistance, please view the application tips in English and Spanish.
- Submit Official Academic Records from all secondary schools you have attended. Click here to submit your records through our secure online form.
- Submit Official proof of English Proficiency.
- Submit either official ACT or SAT scores, if required
- If you have taken some time off from school, please submit an explanation of what you have been doing since you graduated from high school until the month you plan to enroll at USI.
Once all requirements are received and reviewed an admission decision will be made. Students are notified of their admission decision initially by email, followed by an acceptance packet mailed express DHL.
Now that you have completed the application process to USI, get a jump start by submitting your required immigration documents to receive your I-20 or DS-2019.