Center for International Programs

Renewing Your Passport

Immigration regulations require that your passport is valid for at least six months. If your passport is going to expire, you must take the necessary steps to renew it with your embassy in Washington, D.C. (or the consulate which has jurisdiction over Indiana). Contact information for your embassy is available online. If your visa is still valid but you need to obtain a new passport, you will be able to travel with the new passport and the visa which is in the expired passport.

Please contact the Center for International Programs for further assistance.


International Programs - Main office

fas fa-map-marker-alt University Center East, Room 1234
fas fa-mobile-alt 812-465-1248
fas fa-envelope Email
fas fa-clock Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (central)