Traveling Outside the U.S.

Information about traveling outside the U.S. while an international student is available on the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) website.

Travel During Optional Practical Training
See the section on Employment For F-1 Students of the Employment page.


International Programs - Main office

fas fa-map-marker-alt University Center East, Room 1234
fas fa-mobile-alt 812-465-1248
fas fa-envelope Email
fas fa-clock Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (central)