Current Major and Minor Requirements can be found in the University Bulletin.
University Core 39 | Class Schedules
The Social Media minor prepares students to utilize social media in their professional lives across a variety of fields. Students will have the opportunity to learn about the nature of social media, how to create content and how to design campaigns that incorporate social media.
The Social Media minor is interdisciplinary and open to all students, regardless of major.
Social Media Course Requirements
The Social Media minor can be completed in 18 credit hours and is comprised of five required courses:
- COMM 221 - Social Media Communication
- COMM 234 - Strategic Writing for Social Media
- COMM 345 - Content Production for Social Media
- COMM 445 - Social Media Analytics
- COMM 461 - Social Media Management