To foster student and faculty engagement that transcends disciplinary boundaries. To create and support active communities of research, pedagogy, and learning. To promote the College of Liberal Arts and the University of Southern Indiana through community connections.
- Facilitate an environment of cross-disciplinary interaction with all disciplines and colleges
- Facilitate connections among faculty across disciplines that advance the teaching and scholarly mission of the College of Liberal Arts and the University of Southern Indiana
- Develop and grow programming that highlights the role of the liberal arts in our global society
- Host the Interdisciplinary Colloquium
- Maintain a visible and active presence on campus
- Maintain an active steering committee with representatives from across the College of Liberal Arts
Learn more about our annual Interdisciplinary Colloquium.