Mission and Vision
Mission Statement: to promote advanced student ability to
- use various research methods to generate and analyze evidence or data
- locate, understand, analyze and draw conclusions from evidence
- identify and communicate effectively with multiple or specialized audiences
- understand the role of diverse cultural perspectives in historical or contemporary issues
- develop and apply knowledge and skills across disciplinary boundaries
Vision Statement: to equip students to be self-sufficient learners who can reason effectively in a rapidly-changing and complex world.