Each summer, NHT leases apartments owned and operated by USI to ensure that company members have modern and well-maintained housing. The apartments provide company members a sense of community, convenience, solitude and security.
We provide furnished apartments with:
- Full kitchen, including full-sized range, oven and refrigerator/freezer, sink, garbage disposal and cabinets
- Vending machines available throughout the complexes
- Large laundry room in O'Daniel South; a large laundry room is located in Residence Life Community Center
- Access to lounge areas in Residence Life center, with computer lab access
- Living areas that include couch, chair, end table and coffee table
- Dining areas equipped with dining table and four chairs
- Bedrooms that include two desks, two chairs, nightstand, two twin beds with mattresses and two dressers
- Overhead lighting with outlets for individual lamps (not halogen)
- Bedrooms equipped with Ethernet connections and wireless Internet access
- Two air conditioning units - individually controlled
Recreational facilities on USI's campus or nearby include pool, tennis courts, biking trails, fitness center with weights, cardiovascular equipment, and a climbing wall, basketball, library and computer rooms.
- DVD/Blu-ray player
- Bed linens
- Pots and pans
- Cooking utensils
- Reading lamp
You may want to coordinate this with your roommate(s) before arriving.
Equity and artistic staff housing requirements are provided as per contract.
- Shopping complex
- Medical center
- 24-hour grocery stores
- 16-screen stadium-seating cinema
- Fairfield Inn and Holiday Inn Express
- Convenience stores
Shuttle transportation is available.
New Harmony Theatre, University of Southern Indiana's professional Equity stage, is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/New Harmony Theatre Remarketing.cshtml)