Current Students Needing to Pay Their Bill
Tuition payments may be made through a mailed check or online or through TouchNet within myUSI. Payments cannot be accepted over the phone.
1. Checks should be made payable to USI (with the CAP student's name and University ID in the memo line) and sent to the address below:
USI Bursar Office
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
2. Online payments can be made through a web browser:
1. Visit USI.edu and locate the
2. If this is your first visit to myUSI, select "Need Help Signing In?" to Activate Your Account using the University ID on the physical bill. Contact the
812-465-1080. *Note that due to F.E.R.P.A. privacy laws protecting all college students (dual-credit students included), parents are not permitted to call to obtain login information.
3. NEW for FALL 2021 - CAP students will need to set up Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) which is required once every 24 hours per device. For CAP students, SMS/Text is probably the easiest route. Learn more here.
4. Once logged in, select the purple TN (TouchNet) icon on the left side of the screen.
5. On your first visit, you might have to accept or deny consent for a paperless 1098-T (for tax purposes).
6. The current semester's account balance is visible on the main screen.
7. Click the 'Make Payment' link. USI accepts eChecks or credit cards. Please note: if you use a credit card you will be subject to a convenience fee. eChecks have no additional fees.
a. If you prefer, click 'Payment Plans' to pay 25% immediately and have the remaining balance automatically withdrawn over the next three months. The Bursar's Office has more details about payment plans.
b. To add a parent/guardian as an authorized user/payee, select 'Authorized Users' and follow the prompts. An email will then be sent to your authorized user with directions to access the account for payment.
Tuition Waiver for Students Eligible for Free and Reduced Lunch - Updated for 2021-22
Academically qualified students who also are verified as free or reduced lunch in the current academic year may enroll in CAP at no cost. Even though students in many districts are receiving free lunches regardless of family income level, in order to qualify for the waiver of CAP tuition, the formal application for the National School Lunch Program must be completed and approved by the district or corporation. If not verified by the school district, you will be billed the normal per credit hour fee.
Former CAP Students Needing to Pay Their Bill
Former CAP students who need to pay their bill to access their transcript can do so by following the directions below:
1. Visit TouchNet and click on 'Former Student'
2. Enter in your USI student ID number (this number has three zeros and is on numerous CAP provided pieces including your bill and student letters). The CAP Office (812-228-5022) can also provide this students if you no longer have access to your bill or CAP documentation.
3. Call the myUSI Help Desk at 812-465-1080 to verify your information and obtain your password. When you call them, you will need to say, "I am a former student who does not have access to myUSI. The CAP Office referred me to a TouchNet link. I need to retrieve my PIN to log in."
4. Once logged into TouchNet, click 'Make a Payment." There is a 10 day waiting period before the transcript hold can be removed when paying by eCheck. There is a one day waiting period for a hold to be removed for payments made with a card (a 2.85% processing fee is added).
5. Once the payment hold is removed from your account, a transcript may be sent.
Questions? Contact CAP at 812-228-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.