Many people get nervous presenting to a group, have trouble organizing their thoughts or get tongue-tied trying to deliver their message. We offer several topics that can help the presenter deliver their message professionally and with confidence. These modules can be delivered in a one-hour lunch & learn format or expanded into a full-customized workshop.
Some examples of our workshops are:
- Advanced Presentation Skills – For experienced presenters who are looking for tips to enhance audience engagement, and make messages more impactful.
- Managing Unspoken Messages- How you say it is as important as what you say. Discover the impact of eye contact, facial expressions and gestures.
- Persuasive Presentation – Addresses the opportunity speaking gives us in persuading others to our point of view, whether it is to accept a proposal or negotiate project logistics.
- Presentation Styles- The 3 main styles, identifying your natural style, playing to its strengths, and borrowing key aspects from the other styles.
- Public Speaking – Presents the ten most relevant actions in public speaking to employ today, with each participant getting to practice some of them and receive feedback.
- Rule the Room - Covers the one relevant common problem we face as presenters - questions from the audience.
- Speak to Win - Learn to create a 5-minute speech to introduce, explain and emphasize the key points that you want to get across to your audience.
- Speaking Anxiety and Self-Management - The truth about the fear of public speaking and its causes, using the anxiety to your advantage and specific techniques for overcoming the fear.
- Vocal Power- using your voice to project confidence and engage your audience, improving the sound of your voice, reviewing and applying tips from professional speakers.
Whether it is shortening a training to fit in one day, increasing the curriculum to cover several classes,
or changing the location of the training from here at USI to your location,
we have the training you are looking for to grow your business.
Get Started Today
Request more information to get started on a needs assessment.